The DriverReach Product Empowerment Series brings users together for an educational session, where experts help you to take full advantage of the features you already have – as well as those you haven’t yet begun to use.
You’ve just lost one of your superstar recruiters. Now what?
Losing a recruiter can be a major setback for your recruitment efforts. But it doesn't have to be the end of the road. In our upcoming webinar, we'll show you how to quickly and effectively recover from the loss and keep your recruiting efforts on track. Plus, we’ll show you the best way to prepare for any sudden recruiter departures so you can keep your productivity when the inevitable happens!
In this installment, hear from Director of Operations, VOE Plus Brad Hackett and DriverReach Recruiting Manager Michael Koogler as they explore:
- How to proactively prepare for a lost recruiter through succession planning
- Tips and tricks for process documentation
- What best practices should be part of your training gameplan
- Immediate “band-aid” options for a sudden loss in headcount
- DriverReach resources, services, and partnerships to keep your team going